The primary goal of this course is to introduce beginners and advanced practitioners alike to the art of the Rail Take Down.
- Achieve a strong understanding of Rail Positioning.
- Learn primary offensive grappling skills from the rail.
- Be able to apply judo and MMA techniques in armor.
- Gain a strong base to advance to more technical skills.
- Improve your overall game on the field.
- Get techniques developed by the best fighters in the world.
WHO NEEDS TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Literally everyone who does armored combat. This course is for buhurt, duels, or even fighting OUT of armor. The skills you learn are translatable to a multitude of environments.
- You might be thinking, that you already have a strong skill set. But the reality is that the best fighters are consummate learners.
- Think of it like this… Most fights end up in a grapple. If you’re grappling is your weak point, you’re probably gonna lose the fight.
Learning new skills online can be intimidating. But don’t worry! This course is designed with lots of video assistance to help walk you through the necessary skills needed. You’ll feel confident in your ability to use what you’ve been taught here. Rail take downs are the foundation of fighting in armor in today’s combat arenas. You MUST have a strong base of this skill or you’re bound to be fodder for the skilled grapplers out there.
I have spent a lot of time deconstructing what it takes to learn how to grapple, take people down and fight from scratch. I’ve got over 25 years of BJJ, JUDO and MMA experience that I’m bringing to the armored combat table.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
Intro and Foundational Work
Lets take a look at all the things we're going to learn. This is an overview of all the stuff in the course.
Partner Assisted Takedowns
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!