Basics of Hand Fighting in Armor
The goal of this course is to teach you some basic concepts of using your hands while in armor. You’ll learn simple defensive techniques coupled with general concepts on how and where to keep your hands to set you up for strong offensive maneuvers.
This is a beginner level course designed to introduce you to the ideas and concepts of armor fighting. It will help you build a platform of knowledge to strengthen your skills, get you better at fighting and up your game. Knowing WHAT to do in order to defend yourself is just as important as knowing how to attack and react to contact while fighting in armor.
- Achieve ground level understanding of hand fighting.
- Learn the triangle defense technique.
- Utilize hand position to initiate positive escape techniques.
- Become better at defending yourself while on the rail. \
- Be able to incorporate push-pull tactics while hand fighting.
- Begin your armored combat journey.
Why is this class important?
- You might think that you don’t need to learn anything about hand fighting. Being able to identify weaknesses in your game and strengthen overall skill sets is important for every level of fighter.
- Hand Fighting Basics is designed to give you some basic knowledge but also introduce you to the format of ACA instruction. Here, you’ll learn that LEARNING is what makes a great fighter good. It isn’t just raw talent and skill.
Take the time to go through the course (IT’S FREE) and get to know the instructional methodology. You’ll realize that this course will give you tidbits of information that can help anyone at ANY level.
Description of hand fighting and how it can help you.
Know when to hand fight... know when to disengage.
Video on Hand Fighting Part One.
Understanding the basics of the triangle defense before you watch the video.
Video on how to do and use the triangle defense. This is a beginner level video with basic information.
Learn the basics of hand positioning for armored combat. A skill that is often overlooked.
Basic Offensive Technique
Put It Into Practice
Take the time to learn something cool!
This course is updated annually to make sure that you are getting the best instruction available.
Coach Daniel Krug Uploaded the original content.